CODE OF ETHICS
Our Code of Ethics defines the standards that we aim to adhere to in our business dealings with customers, suppliers, employees and peers.
Every employee of Sturrock and Robson Group, in every company and every territory, has pledged adherence to the following Code of ethics:
- To observe the highest principle of honesty and to conduct ourselves as informed, law abiding citizens dedicated to ethical business practices.
- To build our business on the merits of our products, services, abilities and professionalism.
- To serve our customers competently, honestly and promptly.
- To ensure that benefits or claims regarding our products, whether written or verbal will be factually based.
- To ensure that our products or services are properly applied or installed with quality workmanship.
- To ensure that our advertising or marketing materials, either verbal or written, will be true, accurate and not misleading.
- To treat all applicants for employment with dignity and respect, and to provide equal employment opportunities based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, origin, sex, age or disability.
- To accept responsibility in making engineering decisions consistent with safety, health and welfare to the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment.
- To avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to the Board of Directors when they do exist.
- To reject bribery in all forms.
- To improve the understanding of technology, its appropriate application, and potential consequences.
- To maintain and improve our technical competence and to undertake technological tasks for others only if qualified by training or experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitations.
- To seek, accept and offer honest criticism of technical work, to acknowledge and correct errors and to credit properly the contributions of others.
- To treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin.
- To avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action.
- To assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics