We aim to ensure the best possible Safety, Health and Environmental performance of the company by:
- Complying with relevant Safety, Health and Environmental laws, standards and codes of practise.
- Provide employees with information, instruction and training.
- Implementing training and awareness programs to secure the commitment, participation and ownership of all employees to the Group’s Safety, Health and Environmental policy.
- Communicating to all employees that Health and Safety at work, and implementation of Environmental practises, is both an individual and shared responsibility.
- Adopting a proactive and systematic approach to continuous improvements to Safety, Health and Environmental activities.
- Affording Safety, Health and Environmental management equal priority with other activities central to company business.
- Allocating company resources to the most appropriate Safety, Health and Environmental solutions, practices and technologies.
- Implementing internal environmental programs, which includes recycling, waste minimisation and the use of energy efficient systems.
- Endeavouring to ensure that company activities do not cause damage to the environment and that resources are managed in a sustainable fashion.